Trinity 5″ Plank by EarthWerks
Engineered Hardwood Flooring
The Trinity 5″ Plank has an overall thickness of 3/8″ and comes in random lengths up to 48″ long. The face veneer is Sliced Acadia. Favored for its rich colors and distinct graining, Acacia continues to be a popular choice today. The gentle hand scraped surface is enhanced by the warm hues of this collection.
Covered by a lifetime structural lifetime finish warranty, the Trinity
Collection of products is certain to provide a lasting addition to any
area of your home.
- Classification – ASTM D5456 Structural Composite Lumber Products
- Size* – 3/8” x 5” x RL to 48”/ 9.5mm x 127mm x RL to 1200mm
- Construction – 7-ply
- Face Veneer – Sliced Acacia
- Grade – ABCD
- Core – Hardwood Plywood
- Surface Treatment – Hand Scraped
- Edge – Micro Bevel
- Standard Colors 5 Standard Stain Colors
- Installation Method -Glue, Float, Staple/Nail
- Finish – Tuff Shield
- Warranty – Limited Lifetime Structural / Limited Lifetime Finish
- Packaging – 36.15 ft² (3.35 m²) per carton
Weight Per Carton – 36 cartons per pallet
26 pallets per 40’ container
EarthWerks ® • 10850 Train Ct. • Houston, Texas 77041 • (800) 275-7943 • www.earthwerks.com
*All measurements are nominal. Wood swatches displayed may not show all possible variations in natural wood characteristics. It is these naturally occurring characteristics (mineral streaks, knots, pinholes, etc.) that give each hardwood floor unique warmth and beauty.
Please visit www.earthwerks.com for full warranty details and installation guidelines. All specifications and offerings subject to change without notice.